Hikvision 4 Door Access Controller
Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible and cost-effective way of controlling who has access to your building and when that access is allowed. All businesses must protect assets and employees whilst allowing people to move freely in the areas that they need. It is common in buildings that are secured by locks and keys for doors to be left unlocked all day. This opens the possibility of opportunist theft and malicious damage. Installing an access control system means that you will never have to change a lock again. Tokens are issued to allow access through the controlled doors and are easily barred from the system if they are lost or stolen.
The DS-K2600T series access controller contains network and RS-485 interface, which supports TCP/IP and RS-485 communication protocols. The communication data is encrypted to improve the security of the system. The controller also supports offline operation and is designed with tamper-proof switch.
- Supports anti-passback function, multi-card function, first person function, super card and super password function
- Online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors
- Supports alarm event upload (including tamper-proof alarm, unsecured door alarm, forced entry alarm, delayed door alarm, duress card and code alarm, blocklist alarm and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm)
- Supports RS-485 interface and Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader with Wiegand interface
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
- Supports standby battery
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off
- Supports battery access
*Battery: Up to 12v 7ah (not included)*