Hikvision External Mifare Card Reader with Keypad
Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible and cost-effective way of controlling who has access to your building and when that access is allowed. All businesses must protect assets and employees whilst allowing people to move freely in the areas that they need. It is common in buildings that are secured by locks and keys for doors to be left unlocked all day. This opens the possibility of opportunist theft and malicious damage. Installing an access control system means that you will never have to change a lock again. Tokens are issued to allow access through the controlled doors and are easily barred from the system if they are lost or stolen.
The DS-K1104MK is an access control card reader with in built keypad for use with the Hikvision range of door controllers.
- PC + zinc-alloy material shell (material protection level is IK 10)
- Equipped with the 32-bit high-speed processor
- Built-in audible beeper
- Display the reader status with LED indicator
- DIP switch
- RS485 and Wiegand(W26/W34) protocol
- Tamper-proof alarm
- Online upgrade function (under the 485 communication mode), and card reader can degrade to pre-upgrade status in case of upgrading failed
- Watchdog design for repairing itself in case that exception occurs, to ensure the long service life of the reader
- Dust-proof and water-proof design
- Read Mifare card and obtain the card No.