Hikvision Hikvision Card Enrolment Station
Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible and cost-effective way of controlling who has access to your building and when that access is allowed. All businesses must protect assets and employees whilst allowing people to move freely in the areas that they need. It is common in buildings that are secured by locks and keys for doors to be left unlocked all day. This opens the possibility of opportunist theft and malicious damage. Installing an access control system means that you will never have to change a lock again. Tokens are issued to allow access through the controlled doors and are easily barred from the system if they are lost or stolen.
D8E is a non-touch IC card enrollment station, used as a necessary non-touch card test machine by card issuers, chip suppliers, and testing organizations. The size of its PSAM card slot equals to that of two SIM cards. The card enrollment station can connect to PC or other devices via USB interface. No-driver USB is applied to facilitate the installation and operation of the card enrollment station. The card enrollment station can be widely applied in various industries and situations, such as business, telecommunication, post, insurance, medical treatment, bank, gasoline station, parking lot, and so on.
- Plug-and-play USB with no-driver technology
- 2 PSAM cassettes (standard configuration), same size with 2 SIM cards in total
- Supports on-line upgrade
- Supports various card types (Mifare card, CPU, PSAM, ID card, and EM card) with the card reading frequency 13.56 MHz and 125 KHz
- Well-defined API
- Adopt high-level encryption algorithm to ensure the security for data communication
- Provides general interface library supporting various operation systems and language development platform
- Supports online upgrading and updating