Hikvision Internal Mifare Card Reader
Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible and cost-effective way of controlling who has access to your building and when that access is allowed. All businesses must protect assets and employees whilst allowing people to move freely in the areas that they need. It is common in buildings that are secured by locks and keys for doors to be left unlocked all day. This opens the possibility of opportunist theft and malicious damage. Installing an access control system means that you will never have to change a lock again. Tokens are issued to allow access through the controlled doors and are easily barred from the system if they are lost or stolen.
The DS-K1108AM is an access control card reader for use with the Hikvision range of door controllers.
- 32-bit high-speed processor
- Support RS-485, Wiegand (W26, W34) protocol, and OSDP protocol
- Supports reading Mifare card (Frequency: 13.56 MHz). Meets the standard of ISO 14443-A (DS-K1108AM/DSK1108AMK)
- Tamper-proof function
- Built-in buzzer for status indication
- Online upgrading
- Accurate data and time display provided by built-in electronic clock and watchdog program to ensure the basic function of the terminal