Hikvision Touch Screen Enrolment Station
Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible and cost-effective way of controlling who has access to your building and when that access is allowed. All businesses must protect assets and employees whilst allowing people to move freely in the areas that they need. It is common in buildings that are secured by locks and keys for doors to be left unlocked all day. This opens the possibility of opportunist theft and malicious damage. Installing an access control system means that you will never have to change a lock again. Tokens are issued to allow access through the controlled doors and are easily barred from the system if they are lost or stolen.
The enrollment station is used to add face picture, fingerprint and cards/fobs. The enrollment station can connect to PC or other devices via USB interface. The enrollment station can be widely applied in various industries and situations, such as business, telecommunication, post, insurance, medical treatment, bank, gasoline station, parking lot, and so on.
- 3.97-inch LCD touch screen for face recognition, parameters configuration, live view, etc.
- 2 MP wide-angle dual-lens
- Face anti-spoofing, Face recognition distance: 0.3 m to 1.5 m
- Deep learning algorithm
- Face recognition duration ï¼œ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- 2,000 user capacity, 2,000 face capacity, 20,000 card capacity, and 20,000 fingerprint capacity
- Enrolls data via the device and transmits the data from the device to the platform via TCP/IP/Type C USB interface; Enrolls data remotely via the client software
- Stand-alone operation: Manage, search and set device data after logging in the device locally