New Ajax MultiTransmitter Wired Expander – White
Ajax is smart, reliable, and lightning fast. It reacts to real dangers only, not to false alarms. If an event occurs, Ajax will notify you in a heartbeat.
Ajax has been designed and built from scratch by combining functional design, the latest technology and the best components available. This uncompromising approach made it possible to create a user friendly security system that provides top level reliability and functionality to security professionals.
Wired detectors can now effortlessly be transformed into a modern smartphone-controlled security system. Replacing the old security central unit, the module connects wired devices to a hub and makes them a fully fledged part of Ajax. MultiTransmitter is a step towards awareness and reliability. For a security company, it opens the possibility to configure the equipment remotely, and users get all the benefits of managing the system through an app.
MultiTransmitter has 18 wired zones, each of which can be configured in the Ajax app. The detectors connected to the zones can be active 24/7, operate with entering or exiting delay, activate sirens if necessary, and participate in automation scenarios. With MultiTransmitter, the old alarm system becomes part of a secure and smart home.
With MultiTransmitter, you can specify the type of alarm and a room for each wired device. This makes notifications more informative, you know not just what happened but where. This information is displayed using push notification, SMS, and is also sent to the security company’s monitoring station under an appropriate code. A total of five types of alarms are available: intrusion, fire, medical assistance, panic button, gas alarm.
MultiTransmitter communicates with a hub via an encrypted Jeweller radio protocol. This is a TDMA technology developed by Ajax Systems for uninterrupted communication with devices. Jeweller detects jamming attempts, switches to the backup frequency in case of interference, and allows Ajax wireless devices to run on battery power for years.
MultiTransmitter will inform you instantly if the connected devices have been interrupted with power failure, disconnection of the signal cable, or tampering. Electricity loss at the site will not be a problem either, the backup battery can provide power to devices for up to 4 days. MultiTransmitter body itself is equipped with two tampers that respond to removal of the integration module from the mount and removal of the lid.
- Number of alarm/tamper zones: 18
- Supported detector contact types: NO, NC, 2EOL, 3EOL
- Alarm signals processing mode: Pulsed or bistable
- Main power supply: 110–255 V, 50/60 Hz
- Backup power: 12 V DC
- Supported battery type: Battery with 4 or 7 A⋅h capacity (not included)
- Detector power supply: 12 V DC, up to 1 A for all detector power supply outputs
- Protection against dismantling: Tamper
- Radio signal frequency band: 868.0–868.6 MHz or 868.7–869.2 MHz, depending on the sales region
- Compatibility: Operates with Hub, Hub Plus, Hub 2, Hub 2 Plus and ReX
- Maximum radio signal power: Up to 7.29 mW (25 mW limit)
- Radio signal range: Up to 2,000 m in the line of sight
- Operating temperature range: From -10°С to +40°С
- Operating humidity: Up to 75%
- Dimensions: 196 х 238 х 100 mm
- Weight: 805 g
*Battery backup: 12v 7ah (not included)*