Visonic PG2 PowerMaster Clip Wireless Curtain PIR
The PowerMaster is Visonic’s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
PowerMaster has placed itself as the market leading range of wireless alarm systems. 2 way communication between devices makes installation simple and increases battery life massively. With advanced transmission range, PowerG PG2 devices can reach a range of up to 1.9 kilometers (line of sight).
Clip PG2 is a compact, elegant wireless curtain type PIR detector designed for the protection of doors, windows and all-glass walls. This detector is compatible with the PowerMaster wireless family of intrusion alarm systems and PowerG receivers.
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and all-glass walls
- Selectable curtain coverage 2, 4 and 6m (6, 12, 18ft) for optimized performance according to wall size
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Battery life of upto 7 years in typical use
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device – reduces the installation time
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers
*Battery: CR123A (included)*