Visonic PG2 PowerMaster GB-502 Wireless Glass Break Sensor
The PowerMaster is Visonic’s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
PowerMaster has placed itself as the market leading range of wireless alarm systems. 2 way communication between devices makes installation simple and increases battery life massively. Along with advanced transmission range, PowerG PG2 devices can reach a range of up to 1.9 kilometers (line of sight).
GB-502 PG2 is a wireless two-way acoustic glass break detector for windows and glass doors, compatible with PowerMaster intrusion alarm systems and PowerG receivers. It delivers outstanding reliability in detecting the breaking of framed glass mounted in an interior wall of residential and small business premises, providing an additional layer of perimeter protection.
GB-502 PG2 is based on sophisticated, omni-directional acoustic pattern recognition and patented microphone technology that continuously listens to sounds and analyzes patterns. Employing a 3-stage, multi-level classification process, the detector accurately captures real events, delivering unprecedented reliability with near-zero false alarms.
A single wall- or ceiling-mounted detector can protect a room of 120 sqm / 1288 sqft, identifying the breaking of most types of window and door glass, including plate, tempered, laminated, wired, coated and sealed insulating glass. The sensor can be mounted as close as 1.5 m / 5 ft from the glass.
- Cutting-edge glass-break detection technology delivers near zero false alarm rate
- Acoustic pattern recognition technology provides 360° coverage
- Maximum detection range for plate, tempered, laminated, wired, coated and sealed insulating glass: 7.6m / 25ft
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides market-leading wireless robustness and reliability
- Large transmission range enables repeater free installations
- Battery life up to 5 years with typical use
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device reduces the installation time
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers
*Battery: CR123A (included)*