Visonic PG2 PowerMaster KF-235 Wireless Keyfob
The PowerMaster is Visonic’s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
KF-235 PG2 is a slim 4-button keyfob that is used to perform most common alarm commands: arming and disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and viewing the system status. Using the KF-235 PG2 keyfob is as easy as activating a car alarm. It provides instant visual verification that the requested command has been successfully executed. There is no need to remember codes and it is small enough to fit in a pocket.
- Small, slim design: available in a choice of several different styles and colors
- One-click arming/disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and checking of system status
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Long battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Visible low battery indication
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to a wired alarm system
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the device once closed
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers
*Battery: CR2032 (included)*