Visonic PG2 PowerMaster KP-160 Wireless Touchscreen Prox Keypad – White
The PowerMaster is Visonic’s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
Featuring a stylish design, graphical touchscreen and proximity tags, KP-160 PG2 is designed to maximize user experience while keeping price at bay. The large, icon-based display is clear and appealing, and the keypad replaces the need for costly keyfobs.
The KP-160 PG2 is also suitable for use by children and elderly people. Using the decorative proximity tags, which easily fit on a keychain, any user can easily arm and disarm the system, initiate fire and panic alarms and review the system status.
The intuitive touchscreen display dramatically reduces the learning curve for users. There are no complicated commands to remember or blinking lights to interpret. KP-160 PG2 virtually eliminates the need for long training sessions by the installer.
KP-160 PG2 is the ideal solution for controlling basic alarm functions from different locations in the home or small business premises and is compatible with the PowerMaster family of intrusion alarm systems.
- Large touchscreen with graphical icons
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Suitable for use also in working environments for employees to use their standard RFID card with the keypad
- Sleek design
- Superb value for price
- Performs all common actions such as arming/disarming, initiating emergency, fire and panic alarms, controlling PGM outputs and reviewing system status
- Wall mounted or desktop use
- Suitable for any home or small office
- Visonic’s PowerG RF technology
- Extended range eliminates the need for repeaters
- Robust and highly suitable for harsh environments
- Provides user with feedback on commands
- Prolonged battery life
- Optional mains power allows always on status display
- Audible exit/entry warning (even when running on batteries)
- Compatible with PowerMaster intrusion alarm systems
- Proximity reader – can be used even with panels that do not have a built in proximity reader
*Battery: 4x 1.5v AA Alkaline (included)*