Visonic PG2 PowerMaster PB-101 Wireless Panic Button
The PowerMaster is Visonic’s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
PB-101 PG2 panic button is a stylish handheld PowerG wireless transmitter designed for emergency and control applications in supervised wireless security systems. PB-101 PG2 has one push-button and offers enhanced security and peace of mind as they allow users to send alarm messages with just a simple press on a button.
- Attractive, modern ergonomic design, suitable for carrying, wearing or wall mounting
- Two models: miniature one-button model for alarm message , miniature two-button model for alarm messages and system arming/disarming
- Safety mechanism for preventing false panic calls
- Extended battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Supplied with a belt clip, keychain, and lanyard necklace
*Battery: CR2032 (included)*