Visonic PG2 PowerMaster Tower-32 Wireless Pet Dual Tech PIR
The PowerMaster is Visonic’s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
PowerMaster has placed itself as the market leading range of wireless alarm systems. 2 way communication between devices makes installation simple and increases battery life massively. With advanced transmission range, PowerG PG2 devices can reach a range of up to 1.9 kilometers (line of sight).
The TOWER-32 PG2 pet dual technology detector combines advanced PIR detection algorithms with K-band microwave detection to dramatically reduce false alarms events even in harsh residential and commercial installations. The unique anti-disguise mode increases detection reliability by detecting an intruder who manipulates his body temperature to be very close to the ambient temperature.
Using the mirror detection technology of Visonic’s TOWER family combined with Visonic’s PowerG full, two-way, wireless technology, the TOWER-32AM PG2 detector provides unmatched reliability, robustness to interferences and effortless installation.
- Dual Pet PIR and K-band microwave technologies dramatically reduce false alarms and decrease associated operational costs
- Ideal for commercial and harsh residential installations
- Unprecedented, active anti-masking (AM) protection technology for both the PIR and microwave sensors
- Anti-disguise mode detects intruders even in extreme temperature conditions
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems
- Uses revolutionary PowerG technology to deliver outstanding reliability, robustness and efficiency
- Vandal-resistant design – Enabled by patented V-Slot technology
- Complies with EN 50131-2-2 Grade 2 Standard
*Battery: CR123A (included)*